- Centro Astalli , which supports and welcomes refugees in Italy
- Service Civil, a national voluntary service programme for young people aged 18 to 29. Meeting with the Municipality of Rome.
- Zazie nel metro, a meeting place with a bar, a solidarity grocery store and a bookshop in a district of Rome.
- Casa dei Diritti Sociali, a socio-cultural centre.
- Meetings with students’ parents, who accompany students and develop educational activities.
Our partner CSV Lazio welcomed us to Rome from 7 to 9 June 2022. All the participants in the VoSoTros project were able to meet various partners of CSV Lazio, who develop activities with migrant groups and cultural activities.
Among the organisations met: