After the last meeting of the steering committee in January 2022, the 4th study visit of the VoSoTros project took place from 20th to 22nd April.
The European participants from the 8 partner countries met in Madrid, at our partner Coordinadora Infantil y Juvenil de Tiempo Libres de Vallecas.
The programme for the three-day study visit included exchanges with Coordinadora’s partners and volunteers:
- The Socio-Educational Centre of the Barro Association (a member of the Coordinadora network), where we met with educators, European volunteers and former users of the centre who have in turn become volunteers.
- Europa Joven, a meeting with European volunteers and employees of the association housed on the premises of the Madrid City Council, whose aim is to make known and promote European schemes to young Madrid residents.
- Alianza por la Solidaridad, an association that sends volunteers abroad (especially in South America, Sub-Saharan Africa and the Middle East) to administrative, logistical and project management missions.
- Nadie Solo, an association that develops projects to support seniors in residential centers and hospitals
- FEVOCAM, a network of associations in the Community of Madrid that promotes voluntary action and is committed to developing public policies in this direction.