On the 14th and 15th of January, the project steering committee met in Paris.
The purpose of this steering committee meeting, held after the study visit to Nantes, was to work on the interim assessment of the project.
We worked in small and large groups to define the positive and negative aspects, and to allow each partner to make suggestions on the administrative and educational aspects.
It was an opportunity to take stock of the people we met and the testimonies we heard. All the partners would like to be able to :
- Ask more elected officials about the effects of volunteering
- Meet more associations with senior volunteers
- Discover organizations that work with public spaces
- Meet with organizations that work with people in migration situations
- Exchange more details with people accepted by associations and tutors of volunteers
Following this meeting, we have reworked our working documents, the list of identified effects, which will appear in infographic form as well as the grid questions for interviews, in order to make the questions more accessible.
See you in Madrid in April 2022