The partners of the ECHO project met in Berlin from 28 to 30 March 2023, to exchange their practices and meet German citizens, professionals and digital experts.
We were welcomed by our partner Willi Eichler Akademie
On the program of this visit
- Meeting with students from the Brillat-Savarin cookery school about the Tik Tok network: what uses, what vision of the medium, use in a political process?
- Discovery of the Reflect EU&US project: online exchanges via the Open Talk platform (anonymously) between German and American students on different political subjects: Racism, Gender, Justice, Nationalism/Far Right, Slavery/Forced Labour
- Presentation of the OpenTalk platform
- Exchange via the Open Talk platform with Hungarian students
- Speech by Peer Heinlein, expert in security and open source software
- Speech by Maik Assendorf, member of the Green Party in the German Parliament
The participants were able to discuss the use of social networks, the use of open source software to secure exchanges between people on political issues (Reflect EU&US project).
You will find the report of this study visit below.